Monday, November 24, 2014

Mixtape 2014

Mixtape 2014

Everyone has their own taste in music. It's incredible how many different styles are out there! For me, music is my safe haven. Music is my everything. 

Now I'm a little resentful to share this because they are so dear to me, but I have compiled a list of my favorite jams and here's what I came up with:

Absolute must listen to:
Note: They are not in order of fav

But to be fair, the original 'Fake Empire' is also one my favs



When You Wanna Jammm:

The Love Club-Lorde
Kids-Mikky Ekko
Money On My Mind-Sam Smith
The Summer-Coconut Records
Lovely Cup-Grouplove
1996-The Wombats
My Number-Foals
All Eyes On You-St. Lucia
Rebellion-Arcade Fire
As We Ran-The National Parks
My Body-Young the Giant
Alive-Empire of the Sun
Riptide-Vance Joy
Lonely Boy-The Black Keys
Summerlong-Xylos
Ways To Go-Grouplove
Something Good Can Work-Two Door Cinema Club
White Lies-Max Frost
The King And All Of His Men-Wolf Gang
Your Woman-White Town
Afterlife-Arcade Fire
Take Me Home-Cash Cash (Chainsmokers Remix)
Thunder Clatter-Wild Club
The Night Out-Martin Solveig
I Need You-M83
Brighter Days-Saint Raymond
Honolulu-Last Dinosaurs
Tightrope-Walk the Moon
Jump Into the Fog-The Wombats
We Are the People-Empire of the Sun
Girls Like You-The Naked and Famous
We Own the Sky-M83
Shark Attack-Grouplove
We Come Running-Youngblood Hawke
Lions In Cages-Wolf Gang
Bridges-BROODS
Now Is the Start-A Fine Frenzy
Sun-Two Door Cinema Club
Midnight City-M83
Swim Until You Can't See Land-Frightened Rabbit
Walking On A Dream-Empire of the Sun
Dropla-Youth Lagoon
This Is Not the End-The Bravery
When I'm Small-Phantogram
Fall At Your Feet-Saint Raymond
Venice-The Lighthouse and the Whaler
Running Back to You-For the Foxes
Stay-Coasts
New In Town-Little Boots
Sushi-Kyle Andrews
Burning-The Whitest Boy Alive
Walk In the Park-Beach House
Raconte-Moi Une Historie-M83
Good As New-Vacationer
Go Outside-The Cults
Ribs-Lorde
Mother & Father-BROODS
Tokyo (Vampires & Wolves)-The Wombats
We Don't Eat-James Vincent McMorrow
Recover-CHVRCHES
Harold T. Wilkins-Fanfarlo
Fall In Love-Phantogram


For The Good Times:

Love On Top-Beyonce
Supermassive Black Hole-Muse
Move Your Feet-Junior Senior
September-Earth, Wind & Fire
Slam Dunk Da Funk-Five
Love Never Felt So Good-Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake
Basketball-Lil Bow Wow
Uprising-Muse
Kangaroo Court-Capital Cities
Island In the Sun-Weezer
Give Me Love-Ed Sheeran
When You Were Young-Killers
New Born-Muse





Wowza that was a lot. Now go and listen to your favorite song and be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment