Sunday, December 14, 2014

Life

December 14, 2014

God has blessed me so much, I feel as though I can never fully ever repay Him for every wonderful blessing I have in my life. I would like to take a few moments and thank my loving Heavenly Father for such a wonderful life. 











And also the wonderful passion/blessing of photography. I can proudly say I took everyone of those pictures above.^^




     







Each night, after I've settled into bed, I think about every blessing I received today from start to finish. I think about from the moment I rise off my knees from my morning prayer, to the moment my head hits my comfy pillow for bed. It's incredible how thankful you become when you take time to acknowledge God every day.

God lives and love all His children. Look for His hand daily, and you shall find it.

“Heavenly Father is constantly raining blessings upon us. 
It is our fear, doubt, and sin that, like an umbrella, 
block these blessings from reaching us.”
 —President Dieter F. Uchtdorf of the First Presidency

Do not let fear, doubt, or sin keep you from obtaining a wondrous 'spiritual downpour' of blessings. He loves you. No matter your mistakes, He loves YOU. It is a beautiful life to live, so live it. Allow God's love to make you whole. 

John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.  In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

D&C 50:41 "Fear not, little children, for you are mine, and I have overcome the world, and you are of them that my Father hath given me."

Live this beautiful life joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment